Information and Resources
This Natural Resources Defense Council report describes the environmental and public health impacts of pollution generated by factory farms. Includes activist contacts and resources.
Provides state legislative information along with documents related to state and local government. (Washburn University School of Law)
Links for each state, with current information about farm size, financial status, rural employment, land use, and more. (USDA)
Water Quality in the Kanawha-New River Basin West Virginia, Virginia, and North Carolina, 1996-98
Water quality assessment reports from the US Geological Survey.
State and Local Government
- County Links for West Virginia
- West Virginia Division of Air Quality
- West Virginia Department of Agriculture
- West Virginia Department of Environmental Health Services
- West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection
- West Virginia Division of Natural Resources
- West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources
- West Virginia Division of Water and Waste Management
- West Virginia Environmental Agricultural Equipment Tax Credit