Information and Resources
Provides state legislative information along with documents related to state and local government. South Carolina. (Washburn University School of Law)
Links for each state, with current information about farm size, financial status, rural employment, land use, and more. (USDA)
Water quality assessment reports from the US Geological Survey.
State and Local Government
- Agricultural Program on Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations – Brief description from the South Carolina Bureau of Water.
- County Links for South Carolina
- South Carolina Bureau of Air Quality
- South Carolina Bureau of Water
- South Carolina Department of Agriculture
- South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC)
- South Carolina Department of Natural Resources
- South Carolina Environmental Quality Control & Ocean and Coastal Resource Management
- Confined Swine Feeding Operations – Rules and regulations from South Carolina Code of Laws.
- South Carolina DHEC Non-Point Source Pollution Grants
- South Carolina Laws and Regulations: Water