Information and Resources
From the Department of Environmental Protection
Provides state legislative information along with documents related to state and local government. New Jersey. (Washburn University School of Law)
Links for each state, with current information about farm size, financial status, rural employment, land use, and more. (USDA)
Water quality assessment reports from the US Geological Survey.
State and Local Government
- County Links for New Jersey
- Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) – Information from the Natural Resources Conservation Service on this cost-sharing program.
- New Jersey Bureau of Air Monitoring
- New Jersey Department of Agriculture (DOA)
- New Jersey DOA Natural Resource Conservation Info – Including Non-Point Source (NPS) Pollution
- New Jersey DOA Division of Rural Resources
- New Jersey Department of Natural Resources
- New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services
- New Jersey Bureau of Engineering
- New Jersey Division of Water Quality
The Delaware Riverkeeper and Delaware Riverkeeper Network work throughout the Delaware’s entire 13,539 square mile watershed, which includes portions of NY, NJ, PA and DE. Programs include a watershed-wide advocacy program; the River Resources Law Clinic enforcing environmental laws in the watershed; taking a stance on regional and local issues that threaten water quality; a tributary task force initiative designed to organize and strengthen local communities working to protect local streams; restoration projects organizing volunteers to restore eroded streambanks using bio-engineering techniques; a volunteer monitoring program with sites along the entire length of the River; pollution hotlines; and student intern opportunities.