Information and Resources
Provides state legislative information along with documents related to state and local government. (Washburn University School of Law)
Links for each state, with current information about farm size, financial status, rural employment, land use, and more. (USDA)
State and Local Government
- County Links for Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Air Program Planning Unit
- Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
- Massachusetts Department of Food and Agriculture – Regulations and statutes related to industrial agriculture.
- Joint Committee on Environment, Natural Resources & Agriculture
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health
- Massachusetts Water Resources Authority
New England Livestock Alliance (NELA)
Dedicated to revitalizing farming in the Northeast, this organization works with farmers to preserve the rural landscape of the region, to fight the pressures of land development, and to produce healthy livestock through humane management techniques and grass farming.