Information and Resources
Provides state legislative information along with documents related to state and local government. (Washburn University School of Law)
Links for each state, with current information about farm size, financial status, rural employment, land use, and more. (USDA)
Water quality assessment reports from the US Geological Survey.
State and Local Government
- Arizona Department of Agriculture
- Arizona Department of Environmental Services
- Arizona Department of Environmental Quality – Includes substantial information about water regulations as relate to CAFO facilities. Also see the CAFO Facility Inspection Checklist Form.
- Arizona Department of Health Services
- Arizona Department of Revenue – Taxation under the animal feed classification in relation to the exemption for sales to factory farms.
- County Links for Arizona
PO Box 3095
Tempe, AZ 85280