Use of Content
Proprietary Notices and Terms and Conditions for Use of Content
To preserve the integrity of the information we provide and to protect how it is distributed, use of materials contained on this site is subject to the following guidelines:
General Proprietary Notice. All content included on this site, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio, video, and software, is the property of the Socially Responsible Agricultural Project (SRA Project) and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to the SRA Project. All other trademarks not owned by the SRA Project that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with the SRA Project. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties. All software used on this site is the property of the SRA Project or its software suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws and may not be reproduced, modified, distributed, transmitted, or republished.
Copyright Notice. Copyright © 2009 Socially Responsible Agricultural Project
Any rights not expressly granted herein or elsewhere on this site are reserved.
Trademark Notice. Certain names, logos, designs, titles, words, slogans or phrases within this web site may be trademarks, service marks, or trade names of the SRA Project or other entities. Page headers, custom graphics, buttons, images and other content on this web site are subject to trade dress, copyright or other proprietary or intellectual property rights. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any content on this site except as provided in the terms and conditions set forth below is prohibited.
Except for the limited right to view, copy, print and distribute documents on this web site accorded below, the use of any trademark, service mark, trade name, or logo design is prohibited without specific, written, prior permission from an authorized officer of the SRA Project.
Terms and Conditions for Use of Content. Except as may be otherwise indicated within this site, you are authorized to view, copy, print, and distribute documents within this web site subject to the following terms and conditions.
- You may use this site for noncommercial or personal use only. No content of this site, including the text, images, audio and video may be copied, distributed, modified, reused, reposted or transmitted for any commercial purpose without SRA Project’s prior express written permission.
- You must comply with and adhere to all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained on the materials of this site. Any copies that you make of material or other content must contain the same copyright and other proprietary notices that appear with the original material or content. You agree to retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on every copy you make.
- You may not modify any of SRA Project’s materials.
- You may not reverse engineer, deconstruct, disassemble or decompile any software or technology underlying the site or provided through the site.
- You agree that the SRA Project has not conferred expressly or by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right under any patent, trademark or copyright (except as expressly provided above) of the SRA Project or of any third party.
- You will not use the site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this policy.
SRA Project reserves the right to revise, at any time, the foregoing terms and conditions. By your continued use of SRA Project’s sites, you agree to be bound by such future revisions. It is your responsibility to periodically visit the policies on SRA Project’s sites to review the most current version of such policies.